i chose to do the first image on my bedroom. i have only recentl moved in and my room still feels unlived in and not my own. i thought i would be able to have a simple them of lonly places.

i had throught about doing Gardens for my theme because they have lots of intresting features in them but i was not able to get accses to enough of them to make any truly intresting images.
here are some of the images i took for my first QTVR i tried to make sure lots of the frame was empty to enhance the feeling of lonelyness.

you can see in the above examples some problems that i think i will have when stitching the images together. when i took the pictures i used the cameras automatic mode which ment that lots of my images have diffrent colour values and brightnesses. this was not helped by the fact the i shot the images inside because there is a large natural veraity in the lighting so getting it right will take alot of work.
even through i was using a tripod you can see in the first image that it is at a slant hopefully this will just effect the image other wise i may have to crop large amounts of my image to get a straight edge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top