we here at Scaife's have family values, excitement and adventure at our heart. we strive to create wonderful, bizzare, outragious and deliously tasty products for children all around the uk to enjoy and talk about and for them we promiss never to be boring.

im starting with my mission statement because i want my brand logo to explain these points. looking at this the font I choose needs to be:
  • Legible
  • bold
  • warm
  • clean
  • an interesting detail that sets it apart from others
  • clear curves (because of the characters in Scaifes)
  • San-serif
I have decided after looking at the Roundtree's logo that I will incorporate and apostrophe into the logo.

browsing Dafont.com I have found the following typefaces that I could use as a base for my logo.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

top