As I can upload some of the stuff I have done now I think I will then I will post about the process later.

My crit day was rather stressful as I've been having computer problems and my computer kept restarting. I had to rely on it saying on for long enough to upload the videos which I had made my shot pieces out of, so that I could render them in class as my home computer is not good enough to do so. Had I been better organised I would have done this the week befor so that If anything went wrong I could have done something about it, but I managed my time badly again.

This meant that I only ended up showing 3 out of the five that I made. Here are the 3 videos I showed:







The feedback I got for these was:
  • include more shots of the artists, which my other two do have large amounts of.
  • for the Penguin Cafe Orchestra one i should reworkd the view of the contry side as it is not working.
  • again for the PCO i should rework how I display the text

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top