due to my initial actors dropping out i have been unable to find a male character who will be able to act for me so i am going to have to play the roll myself.
in order to be able to maintain control over the look of the shots as every shot will have to be perfect due to the short duration on my video. i am having to draw up more detailed story boards so that Olivia who has agreed to film for me knows exactly what the shot should look like, this should also reduce the extra time to filming that will be added by having to review footage so I can make sure its right.

due to the weather forecast being bad for the past few days i changed my idea so that the initial exchange of looks could take place inside. the new location is now inside a cafe. the new location means that i can have a reaction shot from the girl as she would not just be passing by and would be there for the remainder of the time the guy was there for.
i thought about having the girl offer a napkin to the guy at the end, which would mean that the dream sequence may still be real but i felt this was too cheesy.

the cafe i am going to film in is a local one called Lizzys. I spoke to the owner of the shop, Lizzy, and arranged that i could go and film in their back dining room at 2:30 today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top