For my website I'm going to collaborate with my course mate Simon Sinclair. We are going to use the framework jQuery Mobile to build a mobile website which emulates a mobile app. I am going to have to code part of the website so I've been getting use to the framework and trying out what it can do so that when we put our heads together to design I will be aware of the possibilities and limitations of the framework.

after finding out that you can host websites through dropbox I have hosted the experimental site that I made here. (while it will stay there until I receive my marks for the project, 4-5 months, the link may not work after if I remove this from my drop box)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8522654/site/index.html

I'm quite excited by this framework as I think its going to allow us to produce something which looks really professional and has great usability.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top