ive been trying to work on my first animation but because my computer is not great it cant handle working at the large pixel sizes i need. I'm going into uni tomorrow to work on my animations so i will make the first animation a priority as i wont be able to work on it over the weekend.
for now though i'm going to start work on my 2nd animation which is the animation principle Motivation/anticipation and the theme of underwater.

i have had time to think about this animation while i've been working on the first animation and currently I'm really inspired by the anticipation caused by a literal countdown like seen in the first video I posted on my examples of simple shape animation post. we are not allowed to use numbers but I'm sure it can work by just having the simple load bar.

i already made a few notes on colours and music in a previous post, these where
Underwater is tranquil and will have a very emotive colour pallet i therefore think that this should be animated and have a soundtrack which reflects this so i will stay. initial ideas include Little dragon - Twice, Apparat- You Don't Know me

i think tranquil is a key work here for what i have in my mind about what i want to do with this animation. im only going to make this one 15seconds long because i don't intent for very much to happen in the piece and think i may be criticized for being boring. though it could just be boring im hoping that this will turn out to be a very atmospheric piece. for this to work i will need to build up a rich multi-layered piece in which there is a strong connection between the elements, music and style.

other songs that may work:
The Flashbulb - rain first 20seconds, not much happens though.
The Flashbulb - undiscovered colours i could use an arrangement from the build up at the beginning or 15 secs from 3:22
Hirasawa Susumu - A drop filled with memories first opening part of this i think is great.

im going to use Trichrome Blue as inspiration for my style developement on this animation

nothing in my animation should be stationary.

i could have underwater sound as well as soundtrack like in trichrome blue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top