we have been given the dimensions that our projects should be displayed in. the dimensions are 1280px by 720px.

i have spoken to one of my lectures about how i can have my camera idea in after effect and i have watched some tutorial videos on Videocopilot. the best way for me to have this camera effect is to have a very large composition with my whole background in it and animate the balls going down the track. then make a second composition the size of my project and nest the large composition inside it. this will allow me to either move the position of my first composition and follow the balls down or make a camera and move that along the composition. having a camera would allow me to move around in 3D space which is more the effect that im after though this would take alot longer to do. so at the moment i will just do the first option and see if i have enough time to do the rest.

i need to work out the size that my background will be. i currently have 10 shots in my animation and each one needs to be below the others so i can find my minimum size by multiplying 720 by 10 which is 7200. as for the horizontal distance i will need to draw up some things in my sketch book to work out how they will be spaced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top