while I have been drawing the frames out I have come accross a few problems.
they both come from the fact that I have been drawing out a frame on everypage to give me the 720p aspect ratio.

the first is that as I trace the frame though the paper onto the next page I can not do it exactly. this results in the possition of the frame slipping over time. so that after a few seconds the frame is in the wrong place. To stop this I being an issue I have started redrawing the frame after it gets really bad and written FR, for Frame Reset, in the corner. This will allow me to see where I have started again on the computer and only sequence the pictures up to the right point. then on after effects I can animated them to turn over time resulting in the images being the correct orientation when I edit.

another problem I have come accross is that when I started drawing the frames I was doing that at slightly the wrong size. it is too late to do anything about this now. what I can do is once I have scanned all my images and put them into after effects is increase the scale of the images and then position them so that you can't see the edges of the frame. this is not such a bad problem as there is no key detail that happend at the very bottom or top in this animation because of the broadcast safe regions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top