having written my essay i need to present it as a booklet. I will be using Adobe indesign to do this. having read some books about grids and layouts i know that the optimum number of characters per column is between 7-10 so i will be aiming for this when choose the size of my columns.

i have done some thumbnails of possible layouts.
(click image for larger version)

when brining this file home from uni it corrupted so you can not really see the the 2:3 grid guides which where used to create the shapes.
from these I like the bottom and top aligned images. they appear more interesting to me and they would allow me more space for folio numbers and titles.

i will be putting the English and German side by side for my booklet. so each of the black squares you see will be divided into 20 columns.

for the front cover I will use the blue colour that i have been using as the background for all of my items. it will just have simple text saying Josef Muller-brockmann.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top