i have decided that the text in my leaflet is going to consists of
a time line
a brief review of Muller-Brockmann
Quote about or by MB

for the time line i have found several websites that have a time line so I will use them changing the words where needed.
there is also an intresting infographic about MB's influence in modern graphic design

for the quote i have several ideas. taken from books i have read and web pages
What you create can be stronger than yourself. - jmb
Quality is largely an attidude. If we insist on it in every small thing, it will permeate everthing we do. - jmb
I still reserve the right, at any time, to doubt the solutions
furnished by the Modular, keeping intact my freedom, which must
depend on my feelings rather than my reason. -jmb

for the brief history i will have to wait and see if my leaflet needs to be from the 50's or can be from after his death in the late 90's to see what it contains. but currently I will count it as the 50's.
i will write this later once i know how large i need it to be, in the mean time I will use lorem ipsum.

I would like to present the leaflet ,and booklet, in German as that is his native language but
if that is not possiable i have noticed from all the publication published by MB is that they all
contain both English and German versions of the text side by side so i will replicate this.
the latter idea is probably a better idea as it is more in keeping with MB's design choices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top