having done some sketches on a new graphic for the poster I chose and idea to develop. but this idea did not work as I could not arrange all the elements to sit comfortably with each other, even when completely rearranging the text. below is the graphic which I had difficulty with.
(click image for a large version)

after this failed I took one of my other ideas and developed it. this idea turned out to work alot better. and has a feeling of movement that my design was lacking earlier. i am unsure to go with the black or dark blue background, the black is what the classic posters in the style have but because of using 2 curves for each part to create a sliding motion it is more like the posters a little after (see the first poster in the post below). I will leave the colour decision for a little while and come back to it.
(click images for a large version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top