in my sketch book I have come up with a concept for what I could produce for Green&Blacks. the Idea is to create a viral around a fake issue that effects easter. then in a print campaign people would be encouraged to either, buy easter gifts to help with the issue, or to sign up to a group where they could get a free taster of the chocolate.
I think having people buy the product and creating a special line of easter products would be the best way to do this as then they will be brought as gifts and therefore not every one needs to see the initial advertising to be involved with trying the product.

I have been inspired by the BBC spaghetti tree April fools joke


as well as the Haagen-Dazs campaign to save the bees which is more like what I am trying to do. though there issue is a real one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top