I have a very simple concept for M&S which I think will answer the brief.

I want to pull from the social history of M&S to create an identity which people automatically associate with the brand. Looking at some of there inhouse brands for inspiration.

I will make a typeface for M&S to uses in there promotional material as well as a style guide and some sample pieces of design. I just thought that in producing this style guide & typeface it will allow stores to brand themselves and save the company money and travel time and therefore recourses, so the whole idea fits within the Plan A Ideologie.

which what I will be producing is a very simple identity I can then work on making several different example pieces once its done.

the whole thing should be kept very classic and understated it should have pride about its self.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top