Reason for being in my brief

This brief is by the the coolest, it has great potential to do something amazing. the whole brief is only 1/2 a page long and is essentially 8 bullet points. showing that the company is confident that people will be able to come up with something amazing and know what there brand is about by their reputation and the artists they represent.

The Brief

Opening line:
Design the creative industry of the next 21 years.
Brief text:

How do you imagine Artists of the future will shape their careers and reach people?
How would you like to experience Warp Artists’ work?
How will the Artist’s work be valued by audiences?
My Thoughts:

This is a really conceptual brief. they are looking for personal ideas about making sure the artists are able to make a living. To me this brief dose not seem like it it has anything to do with designing something physical, the closest thing I can think of is interfaces. maybe this could have something to do with re-creating the pleasure that people used to get when buying a vinyl album which would have great cover art and a sleeve with more art inside it.

Key Words:

because the brief is show short pretty much the whole this is a key word but the crucial thing I believe is you & valued because it should be personal and not lose sight as music as a business, though it should not sell out!)

Initial Ideas:
this brief needs some serious brain storming in order to come up with a workable idea I think. I also think that this is going to be a very popular choice as some of the artists represented have a strong following within the age group that the competition is open for.

On a side note I have been listening to the Warp Record Sampler 2010 and there is quite a lot I don't like! but there is lots that I do like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top