I have tried out a quick idea in after effects and you can see the result below.


this is a very flat way of using the logo and I can do alot more with it. but this dose show that the logo has potential to be animated well. ignore the text I just put that in there to help my visualise how it could work. the music I think is better suited than Joanna Newsom as it is more upbeat and inkeeping with M&S method of targeting there TA. the track is Girl Talk - Let it out.

I also want to post a shot animation I saw a week or two ago which has an incredible style. it would be cool to draw on this for the animating. as it would solve the issue of how I would have moving textures looking really good on such simple elements.

I recommend you watch this as its fantastic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top