After putting my ideas on the computer I was really put of by the corporate feeling that they had and was going to scrape the idea in place of a new one. After talking to my tutors they have advised that instead of scrapping the idea I should take the concept of the my new idea, Quentin Blake inspired illustrated logo, and apply it to the old idea. In doing this I have finally been able to nail down my identity and can visualise how it will work in my mind.

The idea is to reverse the star in on its self to make a Pentagon made from a mosaic of round edged triangles. these small triangles will be arranged into 5 larger triangles which will make up the pentagon. the styling on the drawing will be hand drawn and natural which will pull it away from the corporate look.
The 5 larger triangles will each be in there own colour to represent a category.
The smallers triangles which make up each larger triangle represent each of the goals which Plan A is made up of.

The identity will then make use of these smaller triangles arranging them into the shapes needed for each separate element.

I'm going to produce some short animated pieces to show off the logo as it is designed to work really well in motion.

I have messed around in photoshop with a scan of the rough idea.

one problem I can forse is that it will not function as well in black and white.

some inspiration for moving images work that will accompany this

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top