I have drawn up a few of my ideas quickly, though it did take me way too long to find the centre of a pentagon because I was using Illustrators align tools but I've learnt my lesson. from doing this I'm not sure how well the logo will work with each triangle made up of smaller triangles.
I can still keep this idea for when you get in close to each triangle in adverts. I think it is a strong idea that show how Plan A works well. I will have to do some more experimentation.
here is the contact of my work in illustrator;


1 is where I went wrong the first time! 2 is a little bit showing the process. I used the blend tool on scaled down versions of the larger triangle to make up the smaller triangles.
They are currently just solid blocks of colour but I intent to change that and have them have texture as I really feel that adds to the eco feel of the logo.
I'm going to play around with 8 in will AE and see what I can make it do because as I said before this is all about the logo motion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top